Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #131
    Inactive Member lady-of-glenmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, Veronica, this is a real collectable, I never had it in my collection, but think it was not released really in the seventies...but don't know exactly.
    [img]smile.gif[/img] Congratulations!
    Ute

  2. #132
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    You messed up. And this is news ? hehehe
    I like the Suzi Q. album. I don't have that one. I've got 6 albums and some CDs of Suzi. I've also got a cold body cuz it's 9 degrees in Iowa today with a wind chill of 0. BRRRRRRRRR !!! How come fer why you're not here to keep me warm ? And now I'm even more confused. Ya call your BF your fiance', but your implying you haven't gotten a ring yet or I missed something. I kinda noticed that in your pics. Noticed something else too. All blue-eyed blond snowbunnies have pearl necklaces and a blue topaz ring generally in a silver setting. I didn't see any pearls on your neck. How come ? What's the problem here ? Will I need to correct this snowbunny fashion faux pas ?
    Blond snowbunnies always wear a single strand of pearls. Those are the rules.'

  3. #133
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    And ya got a whip ? My kinda chick rocker. Next thing ya know, you'll be digging fuzzy hand-cuffs outta your pocket. We ain't even gonna touch the whipped cream reference. Not even with Gus' hands.
    Vegas ? I gotta pass. I'm not much of a gambler. And on the biggest rock, we got some real nice boulders in Iowa where the glaciers passed through a few million years ago. You could pick one out ya liked and I'll name it "Ronnie's Rock." How's that ?
    Now on Madonna, sweetie, we gotta have a heartfelt discussion on that one. Couple bottles of Portegese red and you won't care what you're listening to.

  4. #134
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://www.musicstack.com/show.cgi
    Take a look at this !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow they have everything from DVD's to CD's
    Of The Runaways...................

  5. #135
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    And yes Farmboy i do have a ring. But i never use it... Only when i go out. I don't like to wear the ring really.......... It's too big and it kinda hurt my finger.... Can't eaven write when i have it on..... That's why ya diden't see it...
    As for pearls ...........
    Well i don't like to wear pearls really.....
    Makes me look old and like a lady...
    Ladylike.... I don't like ladylike......

  6. #136
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    No kiddin' ? And I thought all snowbunnies wore pearls. Shows what I know. OK, we're back to the emerald ring then. You do have impeccable taste in precious stones. I've got a passion for emeralds. I think they put diamonds to shame. Real Columbian emeralds are almost as stunning as you are. (Somebody get the big shovel. It's about to get real deep around here) So if I promise to get ya an emerald rock, does that put me at the top of the list for awhile ? I could almost be true blue and faithful for the right chick rocker. Well, sort of, maybe, for a little while, kinda. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Time for the big shovel now.

  7. #137
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, Lord, she found another site for Runaways records. There goes my Gibson gee-tar again. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  8. #138
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Now this is kinda purdy, but since ya never said what your ring size is, guess I'll hafta pass, huh.
    http://www.vegasflashbacks.com/goremcut.html

  9. #139
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHH I LOVE YOU..........
    I REALY DO................ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #140
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    I WANT THAT RING, MY SIZE IS 55.................

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic